For your meals, Bénédicte offers:
The traditional French breakfast, made up of a selection of local and homemade products, is served in the garden between 8:30 am and 10 am. If the weather does not allow it, it is served under the vaults.
- home-made or local organic juices according to the season
- oilseeds soaked the day before in water for a better supply of minerals
- seasonal fresh or dried fruits and berries (wolf berries, cranberries, almonds …)
- sheep cheese from the Larzac, cottage cheese
- different breads, the classic baguette or natural sourdough and fresh pastries
- home-made or local organic jams and honey, also home-made compote
- boiled eggs on request
- hot drinks: coffee, tea, chocolate, herbal tea.
The table d’hôte is scheduled for Tuesday evenings subject to availability and the number of participants. 30 € / person.
In summer, you can taste:
- Tomato tartare with cured ham and parmesan
- Aubergine rolls with ricotta and honey
- Zucchini mint soup, fresh gazpacho sprinkled with lavender flowers
- Vegetable terrine
- Prawn brochettes with lime
- Lamb-stuffed aubergines
- Sea bass fillet with pesto sauce
- Lamb shoulder and zucchini parmesan gratin or ratatouille
- Sage flavoured veal cutlets served with mashed potatoes and olives
- Fruit pie
- Apricots marinated in honey and rosemary
- Home made ice cream
A homemade cold meal ready to be tasted and taken to the garden is offered to you: vegetable soup, homemade terrine, a nice salad and a small light dessert.
To order for the evening of your arrival or at your convenience to enjoy the sunset. 20 € / person.
The wines of the Domaine will accompany your aperitifs and meals.
Bottle prices (75 cl):
- Red of Salente 2017 (grenache): 14 €
- White of Salente 2019 (Viognier): 12 €
- Rosé of Salente 2019 (grenache): 11 €
- Sparkling rosé of Daumas Gassac: 15 €
The Estate reserves the exclusivity of the wines.
A kitchen area is available free of charge in a common room. It includes:
- an oven,
- a dishwasher,
- a refrigerator per room, to store your perishable food (fruit, cheese, etc.).
Some recommendations of local restaurants (reservation is strongly recommended):