Bénédicte offers family-style meals using seasonal foods found at the local markets.
In the summer, you can taste:
- Tomato tartare with raw ham and parmesan
- Aubergine rolls with ricotta and honey
- Mint zucchini soup, fresh vegetable gazpacho sprinkled with lavender flowers
- Vegetable terrine
- Prawn brochettes with lime
- Lamb-stuffed aubergines
- Sea bass fillet with pesto sauce
- Lamb shoulder and parmesan zucchini gratin or ratatouille
- Sage veal cutlets served with mashed potatoes and olives
- Fruit pie
- Honey and rosemary marinated apricots
- Home made ice cream
When no dinner meal is offered, you can enjoy the terrace and Bénédicte will prepare a grilled vegetable and grains plate served with Larzac sheep cheese and raw ham, or salmon tartare or beef carpaccio.
This plate can also be served for lunch between 1 and 2 pm.
The complete plate is 17 euros and is served with fruit and a glass of wine.
French breakfast is served with freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice, home made jam, cheese, yoghurt, croissant, bread. Boiled egg on request.